2 1/2 weeks of vacation bliss.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm finally on vacation!!

Jenn here - sitting at the aforementioned AM's 'puter (Thanks, AM!)

The trip was long and exhausting - I didn't sleep well, mostly for fear that I would oversleep and miss my flight. I NEVER sleep well before a trip, and last night was no exception.

Reagan was ontime to pick me up - thanks a ton, my friend! I owe you one! It takes someone pretty special to agree to take a friend to the airport at 5am on a Tuesday!!!

The flight was interesting - people watching was very amusing. The most amusing... well, the most obnoxious... was the couple that stood behind me in line and proceeded to break up while waiting to board!! No joke... she had just accused him of cheating (right before they got on line) and then stood behind me for 20 minutes arguing about it!! They actually ended up sitting apart on the flight - intentionally! They started out together and then separated during the flight. Very odd situation - and I pray that God would be with them and their friends and family as they work through this. It was nasty.

Maybe I'm OK with being single... (-;
(just kidding - I still think marriage is beautiful and I hope and pray that God will bless me in that way!)

Michelle's Gram is wonderful! I am so happy that I got the chance to meet her!! And I'm glad I got to see AM again (I met her when she brought CM out to LA awhile ago). It was really cool to meet CM and MUP - great people!! I just wish we had more time - I think we could spend a lot more time here!!

Tomorrow we head to Boston!!!! I expect to be greeted by name by everyone there - "Where everybody knows your name..." (=

It will be great to get to know Rachael better, since we have so many mutual friends. I've heard great things about this amazing woman, and I got a tease when she came to visit Pasadena a few weeks ago. Now, she'll get to be MY friend too - not just a friend of a friend. (=

OK - I'll wrap it up for tonight. I'm ridiculously happy to be back in this area. I clapped when I could see the city. I think I had surpressed how much I love and miss this place in order to remain happy in LA. I've learned to love LA for what it is.... but this is home, and I miss it and the people here.

Untill the 'morrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

anticipatin' your arrival, ladies!!! boston is an amazing city. -rachel

8/31/2005 8:11 AM

 
Blogger Mark Baker-Wright said...

Found your site through Rachel's blog. Hope you guys have a great time!

8/31/2005 2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home